If you’re not familiar with Paulina Slagter, you’re not alone. According to her IMDb bio, she had a small role in the television show Entourage in 2006. However, I don’t think her primary focus is in entertainment. In entertainment, she’s mostly known as being the girlfriend of actor Ryan Phillippe. Outside of entertainment, she’s quite educated. Here are some facts (via IMDb) about Paulina Slagter that might surprise you:
- Worked as a Research Assistant at Loyola Marymount University in International Relations.
- She is fluent in conversational Spanish.
- Worked as an intern in the Office of Congresswoman Susan Davis, as well as at Global Legal Resources.
- Working as a Legal Intake/ LGBT Students Rights Intern at American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California (May 2012).
- Awarded the William Fitzgerald Scholarship to intern with a Member of Parliament in the House of Commons, UK.
Not bad. She’s definitely more educated than most in Hollywood. I’d say she’s much more interesting than our usual bikini model.