I know you all (most of you) have seen Charlize Theron nude before, but don’t you still wish that someone had pulled that table cloth away from Charlize while she was doing this photoshoot for Marie Claire?
Toni Garrn was recently recruited as one of the new Victoria’s Secret Angels. Here are five things the Huffington Post wants you to know about Toni:
1. She was originally discovered by an agent during the 2006 World Cup in her native Germany.
2. She’s been the face of Hugo Boss, Fendi, Jill Stuart, Prada, Givenchy and more.
3. She’s also starred in a ton of well-known ads, including this Calvin Klein one featuring Lara Stone.
4. She walked in the fall 2012 Christian Dior show in March alongside her rumored friend Karlie Kloss. (They’re Twitter buds!)
5. She “auditioned” for her new gig by walking in the 2011 Victoria’s Secret fashion show. – read more
Erin Wasson is no stranger to fashion magazines, she’s appeared in a shit-ton of them: Vogue, Esquire, Flair, Allure, Elle and now topless in Glamour. That must be why she’s jumping for joy.
Kate Beckinsale hit up some movie award shows recently, MTV and Spike were two of them. And as usual, she looked fantastic. I hope she won a few awards for best legs in a movie.
We’ve seen Xenia Deli in a bikini and lingerie several times before, but now she gets a little more personal modeling underwear in her bedroom and even getting nude and topless!
I’ve gotta say that I’m pretty tired of seeing Kim Kardashian. Actually I was tired of her about 5 years ago, but every once in a while she does a photoshoot that I don’t mind seeing. This is one of them. Here she is floating around in a pool for Esquire (Mexico).