I remember watching an interview with Sophie Monk not too long ago and she was complaining about how the American media was not taking her seriously and that in Australia she’s a “serious actress”. She was also complaining about how the blogs are always posting photos of her “camel toe” and they were part of the reason for the lack of her success.Â Sorry Sophie, but these staged bikini photos aren’t going to help you become a better actress.Â How about taking acting lessons or at least acting in some good movies.Â How can we take you seriously with movies such as: The Hills Run Red, Murder World, Spring Break ’83, Hard Breakers, The Legend of Awesomest Maximus, Dorfman?
From Around the Web
You may also like...
- Next story Hilary Duff Wears a See Through Tank Top
- Previous story Headline Hotlinks August 25th 2010
More From GCeleb
- Jennifer Lawrence is playful in polka dots in Berlin - USA TODAY
- The Hamilton Mixtape is here — your weekend will be fine - The Verge
- Melania & Barron Trump Will Live In NYC, But New Yorkers Are Taking A Stand Against The Outrageous Costs - Bustle
- Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon Playing the Singing Whisper Challenge Will Make You Laugh Out Loud - E! Online
- Review: The Rolling Stones Reinvigorate the Blues on 'Blue and Lonesome' - RollingStone.com
- Kim Kardashian's Quiet Resilience: Supporting Kanye West, Defying Haters & Remaining Her Family's Pillar of Strength - E! Online
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Are Back Together After a Year and a Half Apart - E! Online