Megan Fox still looks fantastic post-pregnancy and she wants you to know it. So does Esquire. Here is the reportedly “leaked” Esquire cover for the upcoming February issue. If anybody finds the rest of these leaked photos, send them to us.
Update: The high quality untagged versions of the Esquire spread
Justice has officially been served to the man behind Scarlett Johansson’s nude photo scandal back in 2011 via a 10-year jail sentence on Monday (December 17).
Upon hearing evidence that accused hacker Christopher Chaney intruded into the email accounts of dozens of celebrities and leaked naked photos of them online, U.S. District Court Judge S. James Otero sentenced the Florida native to 10 years in prison and also ordered him to pay $66,179 in restitution, the L.A. Times reports.
Chaney was arrested one month after the nude photos of Johansson hit the Internet. He pleaded guilty in Los Angeles federal court to nine counts of computer hacking and wiretapping for the unauthorized access of email accounts belonging to 50 people in the entertainment industry, including Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. – Read more
Here are a few Kate Middleton topless photos while she was sunbathing on vacation in private…or so she thought. The photos are horrible quality so you can’t really tell for sure if it’s her. Plus, I don’t know how credible the source is. The magazine is a British tabloid called Closer. These photos were released from their France edition, but the magazine claims:
British Closer magazine vows it would “never publish topless images” of a member of the Royal family after it’s French namesake printed topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge. – read more
Are they real? You be the judge.
Update: I guess they must be real because the British royal family is suing.
Britain’s royal family says it is suing the French magazine that published topless photos of Kate Middleton sunbathing.
Prince William and Kate Middleton have begun “legal proceedings for breach of privacy” against the magazine’s publishers, the St. James Palace said in a statement Friday, after calling the publication of the photos “a grotesque and totally unjustifiable” invasion of the young couple’s privacy. – read more
Source: LA Times
The FBI has made an arrest in its investigation of celebrity phone-hacking in Hollywood. The break comes several weeks after reports that the cellphone accounts of Scarlett Johansson and other stars had been breached.
The FBI did not name the victims in the investigation, dubbed Operation Hackerazzi. Officials scheduled a news conference later Wednesday morning to release additional information. – read more